Thongsbridge Tennis & Fitness Club
Monday 10th - Thursday 13th April and Tuesday 18th - Friday 21st April
Wednesday 31st May - Friday 2nd June
Need to get to work?
Drop your kids off between 8am-9am for FREE!
For more information please contact reception on
Multi-Sports with Specialist Trained Coaches
Tennis, Mini Tennis, Football, Basketball, Netball, Softball/Rounders, Speed agility & quickness training.
Structured Team Groups
|Red||5 - 8 years||9 - 4PM|
|Orange||9 years||9 - 4PM|
|Green & Full Ball||10+ years||9 - 4PM|
|After Hours Camp **||All||4 - 6PM|
* Teams are based on existing club coaching programmes, if in doubt about which group is appropriate, please contact the club reception.
** Supervised activities including games, quizzes, etc.
How much do the camps cost?
|After Hours Camp||5+||4-6PM||£6.00||£8.00|
*** Membership can be purchased at the club. Please ask at reception for details.
NB: A healthy lunch menu is available at a cost of £3.95 per serving - see the menu below.
Catering Menus and Prices
At lunch time food will be available for all of the children attending the camps.
A choice of three dishes from the selection below will be made available from the food service area at the bar. The choice of dishes will rotate regularly during the camps.
Pre-ordering guarantees that you or your child will be catered for. Please indicate if you wish to have a hot meal or mixed lunch box. The only additional information we require is whether the person eating has any special dietary requirements (including whether they are vegetarian or not). Pre-orders are to be made by 10am at the latest on the morning of the camp.
PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ORDERING.
Meals are to include:
- Chicken fried rice (veggie option available)
- Breaded cod fingers, chips, beans/peas or salad
- Pasta & mini meatballs in a tomato sauce (available without meatballs)
- Sausage, mash & beans
- Cottage pie & beans/peas
- Vegetable lasagne with salad or garlic bread (v)
- Macaroni cheese with ciabatta bread (v)
- Breaded chicken goujons, chips, beans/peas or salad
- Margherita ciabatta pizza & chips (v)
- Cheeseburger & chips
- Tuna pasta
This will be followed by one of the following:
Fruit pot with melon, red grapes & oranges, yoghurt, jelly or chocolate mousse.
Alternatively we offer a packed lunch which will include:
• A choice of sandwiches • Breadsticks
• Chocolate rice krispie cake or gingerbread man
• Fruit Pot • Yoghurt
NB: Please advise club reception of any medical conditions.
Call 01484 687160 now to book your place
Please note a password confirmation is required by anyone collecting your child/children